Sewing Hands

Sewing Hands
Peggy, Cheryl, Sara, Deborah, Sharon, Kathy, Lois, Evelyn

Monday, September 30, 2013

Thank you from Laurel Bloomery

We received a wonderful picture of the kindergarten class from Laurel Elementary school showing off their blankets.

 
The children sent pictures of their blankets that they drew and colored.  They all signed their names to a thank you letter their teacher wrote.  But what was most touching was a note from one of the little boys grandmother to the kindergarten teacher.  She wrote:

"We want to thank Sewing Hands for the blanket they gave Michael.  I cried when he came home.  He looked up at me and said now Nanny I won't get cold this winter will I?  That put tears in my eyes.  So thank Sewing Hands for us and Michael loves it."


Mom and I want to thank all of you who sew for us and who support us through donations and prayers.  Many of you do not get to see the joy on the faces of the people who receive our items but I'm hoping that the above note tells you just how much of a difference you are making.


Happy Sewing,
Sharon and Deborah