Sewing Hands

Sewing Hands
Peggy, Cheryl, Sara, Deborah, Sharon, Kathy, Lois, Evelyn

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NEW YEAR

Well, we have gotten through the holidays and the beginning of the new year.  I hope 2012 is happy and healthy for all of you.  Now.....let's get down to business!!!  We are only half way to our goal of 200 dresses and the number of shorts we have is pitiful (I get to say that because I'm sewing shorts).  All must be finished and mailed to Deborah Nichols by April 23rd.  The schooner leaves at the beginning of May and everything has to be sorted, packed and labeled before then.  I will be posting some pictures of the children that you are sewing for - use that as inspiration to sew, sew, sew.

Also, please send me pictures and updates so I can share them with everyone.  What are you embellishing your dresses with?  Yo-Yo's (or as Deborah calls them - Yahoos)?, Buttons?, Rick Rack?  We'd love to see what you are doing.  You can email the pictures to sewinghands4ileavache@gmail.com

Sharon